Popular Posts

THIS MAN CHANGED HIS NAME TO SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY TO DEFEAT THE SYSTEM

“I found myself appearing in magistrates courts quite a lot, quite regularly”, says this lovely chap who we won’t name just yet.
“And I thought it would lighten proceedings quite a lot if I had a long and difficult name which not only I could say in court but they would be obliged to repeat back at me as well”, he continues.

“So I changed my name to… Oddsocksmcweirdoeltuttifruttifartohell­ohippotamusbum”
WOW!




“Now, six months later I decided that this maybe wasn’t quite dignified enough so I changed it again…”

“OddsocksmcweirdoeltuttifruttiMrfartohell­ohippotamusbumIthinkwecanallliveincooper­ationasfreeindividualswithouthurtingourf­ellowsentientbeingsbutwewillhavetoworkon­ittheworldisforsharing”

Watch the full video – he’s just amazing



Can we say we kind of love him, although we might make different life choices ourselves?

Previous
Next Post »