Popular Posts

30 Most Amusing and Unique Valentines Day Card Ideas

Sure Valentine’s day is about the celebration of love but that doesn’t mean that it has to be all mushy and overly romantic. It can be weird and hilarious as well. 

Do you abhor cheesiness? Are you looking for creative ideas to wish your better half Valentine’s day without sounding over-the-top romantic? Voila! We have just what you need. 

Listed in this post are over 30 hilariously crazy Valentine’s day cards. You’ll find lots of awesome ideas in this post. 

Scroll on and enjoy peeps. See anything you like? Have a copy made for your partner!

1 Gotta let it out
 2 Don't take it literally though
 3 Showing some love Kardashian style
 4 Just like Hermione did
 5 We've all got horns to care about
 6 Falling every day
 7 Every day is Valentines day
 8 Both have four legs though
 9 That's my final check of a person
 10 Finding someone equally weird as you is the hardest thing to do
 11 I'm a mess but you make me sane
 12 Please don't tell Pizza...
 13 And the only one I've got
 14 Winter solutions 101
 15 It's not the body, it's the heart's connection
 16 To the very last bit
 17 A pain I'd gladly take
 18 This is the most I can do for any human being
 19 My favorite thing to do
 20 Irritating time with you is indeed the best time
 21 You're my meaty treat
 22 Every single day
 23 Fart games 101
 24 That's where I belong
 25 Comfort level = Being hairy around someone

Can't bear your looks without telling you how much I admire them
Drunk texting buddies for a reason
And the other way around
A bullet straight to the head

Previous
Next Post »