Popular Posts

Animals Who Love Hugging As Much As Humans…Maybe More.

 Sometimes our little fur babies just want to be close to us.

And it’s not just dogs and cats who love to cuddle: animals of all shapes and sizes love the occasional cuddle, so long as they don’t feel smothered!

There’s so much we can learn from our animal friends, including the importance of love and closeness.

And did you know that a good hug or cuddle can release oxytocin, a feel-good chemical that scientists deem the “love hormone?” It’s what we experience when we feel close to someone, which in turn increases our feelings of closeness, generosity, and kindness.

Dogs theoretically experience that same hormonal surge while petting kissed and petted, and it’s probably what makes them kiss and pet their human and animal friends in return! Other animals are thought to be deeply affected by oxytocin as well.

Please SHARE these huggable animals with someone you want to give a virtual hug to today!

1. "You are not allowed to go to college. Or work. Or anywhere that doesn't include me."
 2. "I'll be there for you always!"
 3. "Frank, I told you, I'm married..."
 4. "Our fur is the same color! We must be family."
 5. "Am I as cuddly as a teddy bear?"
 6. "Lemme wrap my trunk around you..."
 7. "You're not just my neigh-bor, you're my friend!"
 8. "Different stripes, same love."
 9. "You'd have to be quacky to think I didn't love you!"
 10. "Only you give me this happy feeling."
 11. "Rattie friends till the end!"

 12. "Oh my gosh, it's YOU! It's been a whole 20 minutes! Please never leave me again!"
 13. "I shall love it and shall be mine forever and always."
 14. "Aw, come here, you..."
 15. "Quick, I need some monkey lovin'!"

  "This is the greatest feeling ever...second being knowing that it's dinnertime."
  "I love you, Mommy!"
 "Quit lion, you love me!"

Previous
Next Post »