Popular Posts

12 Sights You Absolutely Do Not Want to See

 Sometime during the course of history, Mondays became cursed. We don’t know if it’s the fact that Mondays are the first day of the work week, or… wait, no, yeah, that’s probably it. Mondays stink, but at least your Monday is gonna be better than these people’s.

1. Ouch.
 2. “Hey boss, I’ll save you some time. I’m fired.”

 3. I hope they’re not using the HOV lane!
 4. “Ah, what a lovely goose. Hold on, what does this sign say?”
 5. “Sorry, honey, a baboon stole the groceries.”
 6. At least it made for some great photos.
 7. This makes my soul hurt.
 8. If you can afford a car that looks like that, then you can afford to get it cleaned.

 9. Hope everyone at the office is cool with my morning breath.
 10. Nope.
 11. Annnnnd…I’m going back to bed.
 12. Some days, your breakfast eats you.

Previous
Next Post »