Popular Posts

25 Comics That Hilariously Sum up the Struggles of Tall and Curly-Haired Girls

 1 Annoying Short Dudes
 2 On The Plane
 3 Spooning With A Shorter Boyfriend
 4 Watching movies isn't normal
 5 Cooking In Someone Else's Kitchen
 6 The only place you can have a peaceful hug
 7 At The Movies
 8 Taking A Shower At Some Friends' Place
 9 Not In The Dryer
 10 True Story
 11 Looking Up Celebrities' Height On The Internet
 12 You don't have to be so harsh about it
 13 Try to bear it with me
 14 Mirrors are never helpful
 15 My Cousin Mel And The Fridge
 16 Going Shopping With Your Short Bff
 17 If I Could Speak My Mind
 18 Be an example to the children whether you like it or not
 19 Short friends
 20 Finding fitting clothes is a tough ask
 21 Take notes boys
 22 My 10 year challenge. Who can relate??
 23 A couch can never be your sleep place
 24 Only I can brush Me
 25 All kinds of wind shall affect me
 26 I had to try it
 27 Who looks better?
 28 Respect their opinion even if it's hard
 29 Can't follow no trends
 30 This is what my wet hair look like

Previous
Next Post »