Popular Posts

16 People Who Have Mastered the Art of Creativity

 In life, we are confronted with many annoying problems. Problems like, “How do I get keys on a keyring without tearing up my fingernails?”  Or, “How do I keep my store-bought donuts warm?”

Most people just accept these annoyances as realities of life and move on, but a few brave souls have decided to tackle these problems head-on and forge their own creative path around them.

Incredible ingenuity at work, folks:

1. Use a staple remover to get keys on a keyring.
 2. “My husband just told me that the coffee cardboard thingy is universally sized to help you carry 2 cups at once.”
 3. Wax crayons make great candles in a pinch.
 4. You can use toilet paper packaging as trash bags for large trash cans. Grocery bags also work great for smaller ones.
 5. “How to fight hot weather: Choose your shirt pattern, insert ice pack gels, freeze overnight, ride the heatwave!”
 6. Pour peroxide on old stains, then iron them to remove.
 7. For when your toddler keeps trying to hop in the shower with you…
 8. Heat store-bought donuts at home.
 9. “I just found my new part-time office! I put my iPad inside a cooler so I could work in the pool!”
 10. “Heat shrink tubing has kept this alive for 2 years.”
 11. Place ice trays in the freezer and then fill them from a water bottle. This helps prevent spilling.
 12. Tired of hotel curtains always staying open just a little bit?
 13. “Took some leather cleaner and a drill scrubby to my beige leather couch and got awesome results.”
 14. Instead of paying for a fancy banana hook, attach one to the bottom of your cabinets.
 15. Trash bags can be used to transport clothes with ease when moving.
 16. Finally, build yourself a chip holster out of tape and a plastic bag.

Previous
Next Post »